Please try this test on your fins!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blair Mott

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Force Fin uses the finest Tan Delta Polyurethane material to make Force Fins. You don't push Force Fins through the water, they push you!
pro_vs_paddle.jpg

The design and materials go hand in hand to give you the most out of your output energy. Perform a flip test and let us know what happens. Better yet, show us!

It is about rebound and snap and using the best materials possible every time when making a Force Fin!

Tell me again, what exactly does that prove in terms of usable performance?

Tell me again, what exactly does that prove in terms of usable performance?
I 've never used this fin, can't say anything about them, but; I'm kinda like awap. I don't understand what this demonstrates. My PADI card will flip a few feet in the air when I fold it and let it go. I'm not diving with them on my feet just because they are stiff and snappy. I tend not to kick that hard either. Not knocking the product, I'm just slow on this demo!

Uncleavi, What a day! Blair did such a great job on the video. Obviously, he is showing something which some will understand and some will wonder. You and millions of others do. The more resilient, the snappier the fin, the better it moves you through the water. Think about all the arguments about how man can never oscillate in the water like a marine mammal or fish. A fin that snaps like this, well, its moving you through the water like aquamen and aquawomen move, like you, Avi, Fin Tester #1. And that is the mission statement of our Company: We have a vision to help people move through the water as free as its inhabitants.

A fin that can not flip through the air is like a dead fish in the water. Wrap it up in newspaper and send it back to where it came. A Force Fin Snaps, and moves aquamen and aquawomen like you LoVe to move.

LoVe, Bob

Diverkun, That's the sound of liquid Gold snapping. I asked Blair where did you find that sound track? He said, "That is the snapping sound picked up by the camera's sound mike."

How high are your fins launching? I will look forward to hearing.

That's a pretty impressive flip test.....very cool rebound.

Back
Top Bottom