'Pony' Bottle...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shark.byte.usa:
Q: assuming you have your pony bottle slung on the left; in a hog harness do you move your knife/cutting tool over to the right??
The harness buckle of your waistband is moved over to your right side. In that position it can assist holding a cannister light in place. The cutting tool is centered (or just to the left of your crotch strap centered) on the waistband where you can get to it with either hand.

Doc Intrepid:
The harness buckle of your waistband is moved over to your right side. In that position it can assist holding a cannister light in place. The cutting tool is centered (or just to the left of your crotch strap centered) on the waistband where you can get to it with either hand.

I use a second harness buckle to hold the can light in place. Dont want to risk dropping the can when I undo my harness.

Also the regular buckle is passed through the crotch strap loop so if the harness is undone for any reason the crotch strap loop does not fall down.
knife goes just left of crotch strap.

riginally Posted by ianr33
I use a second harness buckle to hold the can light in place. Dont want to risk dropping the can when I undo my harness.

Also the regular buckle is passed through the crotch strap loop so if the harness is undone for any reason the crotch strap loop does not fall down.
knife goes just left of crotch strap.
What he said!

Back
Top Bottom