Pool meeting??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jobs suck. I want to win the lottery so I can move to a tropical island and be a dive bum. :D

Derek S:
Rick -

Just got off the phone with Ben @ DD. I'll be renting some doubles for Saturday's pool party and Sunday's diving. Are you going to be at Deep Run or "elsewhere"?

If you want to dive doubles we should dive Deep Run. I don't think you want to do doubles in the River. We can discuss it more on Saturday.

Darryl and Dallas will be trying to talk me into diving the river with them.

Lil' Irish Temper:
I won't be able to go to the pool party, :17: but I really wanted to.

I went and got a stupid job.

All that "new to you" gear and you're not coming to the pool??

sounds like you need to get your priorities straight. Work or diving?? After all, it is a Saturday!! :wink:

Tavi:
All that "new to you" gear and you're not coming to the pool??

sounds like you need to get your priorities straight. Work or diving?? After all, it is a Saturday!! :wink:

That's what I'm sayin'!

I work 6 days a week and even I "know when to hold 'em, when to fold 'em, when to walk away...ect" :D

Well Eric, if you're workin' you don't need all that new gear!! So I'll just have to take care of it for ya. :)

pmarc68:
What made you do such a stupid thing. Didn't you learn from the rest of us that can never have fun because we have to work.

Pam

I got told that I have WAY to much time on my hands. Which is true.

hnladue:
Well Eric, if you're workin' you don't need all that new gear!! So I'll just have to take care of it for ya. :)

Only problem is now I have will more money to buy more stuff :D

I'm going to be working at Home Depot. (part time, thank god)

Alright, Let's hear about the Pool Party! Derek ? I know Rick had a blast, who else went? Let the "rubbing it in, start" :D

Don't feel too bad. I too was at work. I don't understand why we cant just let the inmates go home for the weekends but the courts say they have to stay, hence so do I. Work bites!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom