Port Hardy Trip Report Sept 2-6th/2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike,

This was supposed to be a 2-dives day, but I was cut short after the 1st one. I'm the one in the wetsuit. Being in the water was fine. It took me about 10 mins inside the heated car cabin to regain feeling in my toes after I had to doff the wetsuit in that weather.

n733631340_2811560_8141106.jpg

you need to add [/img] at the end of the url.

decorator_warbonnet.JPG

Without further delay, here is some video I shot while diving at Browning Pass near Port Hardy.

It was tough, but rewarding. Much was learned.

As I do this more and more, they'll get better and better (I hope).

Let me know what you think and more importantly if you enjoyed the few minutes of color.

YouTube - Browning Pass Port Hardy
(best viewed in HD 1080p)

Enjoy!

details:

Shot Sept 2-5, 2010 in Browning Pass (handful of sites)
Canon HFS 100 (1080p)
Iklite 6095 Housing
21W HID housing mounted video light /w diffuser

Without further delay, here is some video I shot while diving at Browning Pass near Port Hardy.

Let me know what you think and more importantly if you enjoyed the few minutes of color.

Enjoy!

details:

Canon HFS 100 (1080p)
Iklite 6095 Housing
Awesome footage Mike especially like the close ups of the nudis. Oh ! the color seemed to be our theme for the trip. My favorites are 7 tree, rock of life, browning wall, and the north wall

same here. Loved pretty much every dive, even Crocker Rocks (SS Themis) as I got to play with the wolf eels and got to watch/film one of them molting. Sweeeeet!

I'm putting the wolf eel stuff together now, but it will be a few days till I can finish it up...

horrible watching this stuff.. All I keep saying is "I wish I had more footage or this or that" along with lots of self-criticizing :)

Fan-f$&@ing-tastic Mike.

Superb job and an awesome choice for the soundtrack.

Can't wait to see the wolf eels.

Enjoy!

details:

Canon HFS 100 (1080p)
Iklite 6095 Housing

Back
Top Bottom