Post your last gear purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The purchase was really a raffle ticket, but I won a DUI rolling bag! This thing holds every piece of dive gear I own with the exception of my tanks. Should I ever have enough money to book a dive trip that necessitates air travel, I'm good to go.

modular_bag.jpg

Just bought a new single wing so I can dive with a single tank on my trip. Also bought a new pair of Scubapro Jet Fins to replace my IST F4 fins.

Just purchased a Scubapro RO95 to go with my MK25/A700. I sold/traded the airsource 3 I had. I was using the second from my SR-1 for my Octo. Now I have a spare reg set.

In the past year I've bought a Mbsub canister light, an Mb-sub X1-FF, an AGIR SS plate, jet fins, gorillas, F2s, light monkey mini spool, Heinrichs Weikamp Frog, Zone 1 SK7, Atomic Z2, SP MK25, magnehelic gauge, a 5ft hose, another Atomic frameless, a liveaboard in Thailand and most recently the medical bills as a result of said trip. Sounds like a lot when I write it down, wait it is a lot lol, no wonder im broke. But I'm done now, honest.

In the past year I've bought a Mbsub canister light, an Mb-sub X1-FF, an AGIR SS plate, jet fins, gorillas, F2s, light monkey mini spool, Heinrichs Weikamp Frog, Zone 1 SK7, Atomic Z2, SP MK25, magnehelic gauge, a 5ft hose, another Atomic frameless, a liveaboard in Thailand and most recently the medical bills as a result of said trip. Sounds like a lot when I write it down, wait it is a lot lol, no wonder im broke. But I'm done now, honest.

You win.:cool2:

Bought some EPDM bands and a boat clip. Oh yeah, my wife got a BC (couldn't talk her into the BP/W and the guy at the LDS was no help).

Hollis aluminum backplate, and some shorter myflex reg hoses.

Back
Top Bottom