Post your last gear purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A yellow smb, to eventually launch under water for SOS purpose . But apparently, most people in the USA are not familiar with it :(

I guess a yellow SMB with !!!Help!!! written on it might be useful if a giant clam clamps down on my ankle, in Spanish and English. I could send it up and at least provide entertainment for the jet skiers as I struggle to my death trying to free myself from the Tridacna gigas[FONT=arial, sans-serif].
[/FONT]
My SMB is yellow on one side and orange on the other.

N

Xdeep stealth 2.0 and a 4800 lumen BigBlue light. They both are amazing.

Daru

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Suunto D4i Novo (Blue) and Wireless Transmitter
Purchased the computer used - only had 20 dives on it ($225)
Purchased the transmitter NEW from a ScubaBoard member ($180)

Total Investment - $405:acclaim::dance:

Picked up a Nuvair Pro 02 analyzer, it was an Amazon open box special. $80. Sweet deal.

nuvair.jpg

I just bought all new gear. Any thoughts or opinions on this stuff?

BCD: Cressi Aquapro 5
Reg: Cressi Ellipse Titanium MC9
Computer: Oceanic Veo 180 SWIV Double Gauge Combo[h=1][/h]

Nooooooo - been tempted to open my wallet again :(

Just bought a complete twinset second hand - consists of a Frog s/s backplate, DIRZone stream 20 wing, 12 lt. steel twinset fitted with 2 x MK25/G250v regs, an argon inflation bottle, inflation regulator and hoses. £450 sterling all in, so about 650 dollars US. everything has tested and serviced fine, so good to go :) - Phil.

I guess a yellow SMB with !!!Help!!! written on it might be useful if a giant clam clamps down on my ankle, in Spanish and English. I could send it up and at least provide entertainment for the jet skiers as I struggle to my death trying to free myself from the Tridacna gigas.

My SMB is yellow on one side and orange on the other.

N

That is why you need to carry a big underwater knife, to kill the clam and pry your foot loose.

Shearwater Petrel 2 😶

I admit! I was weak!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

That is why you need to carry a big underwater knife, to kill the clam and pry your foot loose.

Or I could use the serrated edge to saw my leg off. Try that with scissors or a blunt butter knife!

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom