Post your last gear purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After a couple months of unsuccessful searching for a used steel tank, I broke down and bought one new today... One more Faber HP100 now in use on the planet! haha

This thing is the nuts. I tried many ways to attach my octo (from pony) to my right shoulder. None were very good till I found this: QD Hose Holder

It's non magnetic. Held together by 4 prongs tightened by a replaceable o-ring. Pops apart and together easily but holds very securely.

I got a black plastic husky 50 gallon rolling tool box for all my dive gear. Its has groves in the lid that my tank rack can slide into. Ive been through 3 duffle bags, and two other plastic containers (27 gallon and 50). This is the best way to carry all of my dive gear on my boat, or truck and to the dive site. Im not strong enough to carry a bag and would rather be able to roll it.

Just received my Atomic Cobalt 2 in the mail!!!
Can't wait to use it.
5a4d19d291dad82a26602c50977e9d94.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bought a Oceanic Veo 180 to replace one of my tested and trusted Aladin(1996) which expired last yr.
Unfortunately I have an issue with the Veo. Still awaiting for the instruction from the on-line retailer in USA.

I've been diving actively for most of the decade I've been certified. My last purchase was a new pair of the same boots I've had for 8 years. I wore the back out (where the fin straps rub). Im not even a creature of habit. They are just great boots. :)

Last Purchase: Aqualung Legend Supreme Reg and 1st stage to replace my old LX for my Stage/pony. Also 2 x Pods (transmitters) for mine and my Wife's Eon - Always expensive having a partner who dives..Next purchase will be an Apex XTX 200 O2 reg next month. I always keep saying I'm done and have everything but then fine something else I "need"

Just went on a spending spree the last two months.

Halcyon Infinity BCD

Hollis DC1/212 long hose reg setup

Faber HP100 (arriving in two days).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom