Prayers for a swamper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don, yes it is.

So thankful he is doing better. I will continue to pray for you David, Monica and family. God bless and sustain all of you.

Hear our prayers ! Very thankful for the news !

Fantastic news!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Monica said on facebook at 210pm 2/27:

David is doing awesome!!!! His tubes are out. He is drinking on his own....an.d of course he is talking! He said he could see pretty good. His eye pressure is good. He is on less medication...he really is doing great!

Oh Yeah!!! I love the
and of course he is talking!
Part...

I'll continue to pray for them.

Good news, indeed! I'm still praying for an even speedier recovery, not that he isn't moving along quite well now. :)

Cyp

latest from Monica:
Please continue with the prayers....David is doing great today, but his situation is still very critical. He has a long road ahead.....like months. For every % of body burned equals to 2 days in the hospital. Please if you do end up talking to David I ask that you not tell him that he could potentially be in the hospital for five months. He cannot rush this process. So, please emphasis to him that it will take time to heal. Thank you for all your prayers! We can't tell you how much we appreciate it. I will keep you updated on what specifically we need to pray and believe for. Tomorrow we will know the degree of burns he truly has.

Anyone in SA have a spare room where Monica could crash?
[h=6]Monica Winston
[/h][h=6]Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if you know of anyone who lives really close to Brooks Army Medical Center and has an extra bed to let me and my doggies stay at their house for an extended stay.[/h]

good news, will keep the prayers coming

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom