PT-015 discontinued?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That he has...I placed my WAL order on Japan Saturday, he got it in the mail the same day and sent me a tracking #. I saw that it was already in Honolulu this morning...now it's up to the USPS to get it to me...

I'm looking at the D70 and seems cheaper than the other- non intensive search.. but also aware that they are covered under International (Japan) warranties?

believe CameraWorld in Oregon had a big thing about this on products purchased "Cheaper" in Europe, but weren't covered with warranties etc...

but might not be too bad?

I asked Yuzo about it and he says he covers it.....You would have to send it back to him though

Heheh... well, just ballpark figures (at the site now)
You can get a D70, Sea & Sea housing w/2 Inon 220z strobes for apx $3400..
That's cheaper than what I paid for my oly c-4040... gawd I hate new stuff...
I can feel the old Debit cards quivering with excitement already.....

Dee and Leesa.. ROTFLMAO... curse you... (just joking here)
for giving me that site... ;-))

justleesa:
as long as it is a good curse...:wink:
Of course, was just kidding...

An Excellant curse of good will, happy pictures and the likes...

Now I have to figure out how to purchase it.. heheh...

Thanx to all..

Yeah...what Leesa said. Email Yuzo for the best prices and info. I saved alot of shipping over what was listed on his website. Plus he give a bit of a discount for using PayPal.

BTW, here's the currency converter that I use and it always matches Yuzo's prices.

Heheh... LOL>.. Ok OK... But I gotta sell the Cow before I get the $$ for it all...

He thinks to himself, that he'll be awake at 3:00am just thinking of ways to sell the cow to get the camera setup he wants..
thanx all...

Dee:
Yeah...what Leesa said. Email Yuzo for the best prices and info. I saved alot of shipping over what was listed on his website. Plus he give a bit of a discount for using PayPal.

BTW, here's the currency converter that I use and it always matches Yuzo's prices.

Sorry paypal discout has been discontinued :11:...he now offers a repeat discount

Back
Top Bottom