Puert Gallera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CWWELD:
where would you stay
thanks

It depends. Do you want hot water, AC, TV, etc. or do you just want a cheap room with a fan?

If you a room someplace nice like El Galeon the you need to book now, but if you just want a room to crash then you can pretty much always show up, leave your package in the dive shop you'll be using and then walk around the beach, ask to see the rooms and ask what they cost. There's always some rooms available.

Last time I went I stayed at a place called Gerlie's Inn next to TechAsia. It was 700 pesos (13 USD) a night but came with no hot water and only a fan. The room was clean and fine otherwise though. With AC (which was available) it would have been double, but I didn't need it in January - I wouldn't need it any other time either.

my wife is coming and she dosent dive so AC a pool and hot water El Galeon was full
thanks

I stay at Seashore or REd coast. It's at the other side of sabang. My family likes to stay there bec. it's quiet and it has a beach. I also sometimes stay at Triton lodge , this is near Angelyns ( this resort is not so good no hot water , If it is high season, this resort usually have available space bec. it's a 20-25 room resort) Lopez lodge is also nice cheap and it's after Angelyns. ( it has hot water and clean rooms and a nice view and quiet) hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom