Puerto Galera ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Action Divers, Deep Blue Sea Inn.
Both are great Action Divers takes you to grea sites, and Deep Blue Sea Inn is very affordable. My wife and I were there in 2005 Nov.
Remember! Cash, or Traveler's checks only! when you are at a dive area. Most of these places have been burned by customers using their Credit Cards the returning home and disputing the charges.
You'll have a great time!!! Try Verde Is. or they Shark Cave.
Also try Deep Blue Sea Inn restraunt's Margarita Pizza.:D

speaking of restos... try Blue Moon resto between Asia Divers and Action Divers. the girls, zee and larry ate there last June and we like it.

and well, there's always captn' greggs. i still like their seafood grill night or whatever its called. and uhmmmnn, after dinner drinks at marty's.

Hmmm!!!! Food, beaches and woman, no comment:D I see where this one is going:wink:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

cabilao in a few weeks...i just hope my ad mount and macro lens arrives in time for the trip

Erm.. mind grabbing my Tusa Kevlar glove? Left it hanging ont he drying rack.. :D
Unless Koya dude gets it first...

I'd like it back...

Erm.. mind grabbing my Tusa Kevlar glove? Left it hanging ont he drying rack.. :D
Unless Koya dude gets it first...

I'd like it back...

sure. koya won't get it first for sure. dea and i are booked for the 1st flight to tagbilaran arriving hours before koya's flight does. :D

i'll sms maria as well.

been going to pg for years...atlantis is the best, the tech diving instructors are great, the guides and dms are cool to dive with and hang out with...the food is great as well...they have a great restaraunt but it can be a bit pricey so catn greggs and blue moon are good and that thai place...hmmm thinking about all this is making me.....better book some flights :)

been going to pg for years...atlantis is the best, the tech diving instructors are great, the guides and dms are cool to dive with and hang out with...the food is great as well...they have a great restaraunt but it can be a bit pricey so catn greggs and blue moon are good and that thai place...hmmm thinking about all this is making me.....better book some flights :)

book em :eyebrow:

thinking of going down there with some friends from 7 to 11 / Nov. Anyone happens to be there during that period?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom