Puerto Los Cabos hotel.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1nfinite

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Any recommendations for half decent hotels that dont charge an arm & a leg near the marina?

Any recommendations for half decent hotels that dont charge an arm & a leg near the marina?

Do you mean Cabo San Lucas? if you want to be near the marina look up condos for rent. I got a 2 bedroom 2 bath for 80 bucks a night and you could walk to Manta dive shop. Which also btw has the best boats and best reputation. Some others are a bit sketchy....

Do you mean Cabo San Lucas? if you want to be near the marina look up condos for rent. I got a 2 bedroom 2 bath for 80 bucks a night and you could walk to Manta dive shop. Which also btw has the best boats and best reputation. Some others are a bit sketchy....

Hi Naui, I mean further up the coast is a marina, next to San Jose Del Cabo.

I want to stay one night waiting for liveaboard to Socorro in December.

Hi Naui, I mean further up the coast is a marina, next to San Jose Del Cabo.

I want to stay one night waiting for liveaboard to Socorro in December.
ah San Jose del Cabo aha. Well it should be cheaper there than down in cabo itself. I drive into san jose sometimes with my buddy that lives in Cabo but never stayed the night there. Maybe look up air bnb etc. You might be able to score a room for 30 bucks who knows. its not as touristy as Cabo itself though only about 30 minutes away

We stayed at the Hotel Posada Senior Manana. Small rooms, but clean. Nice enclosed courtyard and communal cooking facilities. Inexpensive, close to the older part of town and a short taxi ride to the marina, which the owner will arrange.

Back
Top Bottom