Puked hard at Christ In The Abyss.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teknitroxdiver:
Maybe, but I hope it was all 'floater' particles, considering his positioning. (Getting a hint about what it is now, all you who want to see it?)

I dunno if this pass the mod squad, but if you want to see it, I've got it up on my website. The front half of the URL is my "home page" in my profile -- just tack a "warhammer.jpg" onto that.

Hopefully that's indirect enough instructions to find it...

And by following those instructions you have been warned. It is not work-safe. Those of delicate constitutions may be offended...

DIVER_11:
thats just not right. where would someone get the idea to do that?

Oh, about 45ft deep after having chili for dinner.

thanks, lamont, i had looked & looked. all i have to say is, you guys are wussies if that is disturbing. try being a) a nurse and b) a labor & delivery nurse and c) a midwife. if i tell any stories, though, i'll be MODified. anyone wants a gross one, pm me.

If that is supposed to be disturbing, we have some people with really weak constitutions here....

I mean, with the exception of the possibility of polluting the marine ecosystem, what's the big deal?

BabyDuck:
thanks, lamont, i had looked & looked. all i have to say is, you guys are wussies if that is disturbing. try being a) a nurse and b) a labor & delivery nurse and c) a midwife. if i tell any stories, though, i'll be MODified. anyone wants a gross one, pm me.

heck, i find cleaning up after the dogs I've been dogsitting grosser than that. *shrug*.

BabyDuck:

BabyDuck

i will second that, there are other things that are worse (EMT school will harden your stomach quickly, that or remain a sympethetic puker but still get the job done). one of the first things my instructor told me being a emt is like a motorcycle rider, its not if but when you get covered.

FWIW

Tooth

Derek S:
If that is supposed to be disturbing, we have some people with really weak constitutions here....
With as many members as this board has, it is a statistical fact that we have a great many folks with the "weak constitutions". FYI. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom