Puked hard at Christ In The Abyss.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmalinowski:
Not too bad at all...

Agreed. Considering my average VIZ around here is like 10-15 feet max, that looks like little more than plant particles or some stirred up silt.

archman:
With as many members as this board has, it is a statistical fact that we have a great many folks with the "weak constitutions". FYI. :wink:

True enough. I consider myself to have a so-so stomach, but that picture didn't even register.

Correct. Not disturbing at all. That's why I found it funny when the mods first said not to post access to it.

However, make no mistake. I blew serious chunks. This is just what my buddy captured or these were the only ones in focus worth keeping, etc.

Also, first he watched for a while to make sure I was ok before going to his camera.

Oh, someone PM'd me a link to the warhammer, but that link did not work. I am still curious.

ScubaCrossing:
I read thru 3 pages of threads to see that ?? I must be really board...LoL

If you read thoroughly, I said pre-post it was not disturbing at all. I even used a Pulp Fiction reference explaining how it was built up too much. Sorry to dissappoint you but I never said, "Hey want to see some disgusting junk!?" Believe me I have plenty of things I could put up to shock.

DOn't you guys have anything better to do? Dangit... *snip* *prune* *edit*

Do NOT post pictures of naked people on scubaboard!

Back
Top Bottom