Puked hard at Christ In The Abyss.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These might not be so bad, but the warhammer is disgusting.

fmw625:
These might not be so bad, but the warhammer is disgusting.

Yeah, well, I'm still waiting for someone to PM me a link to the infamous warhammer maneuver.

Fat Cat,
If I had it I'd send it to you. You really don't want to see it!

FatCat:
Yeah, well, I'm still waiting for someone to PM me a link to the infamous warhammer maneuver.

Trust me, you won't enjoy it. Your eyes will never be the same.

Since people are still interested, I will post a link for the pics. I am at work all day/evening and tonight will be full of Valentine lovin' and bumpin'. So I shall do it tomorrow AM. The pics are more funny, when you know what they are, than disturbing, though it is very hard to disturb me.

What is this warhammer being spoken of?

What is this warhammer being spoken of?
Oh boy. THAT one is disturbing :D There are a couple of copies of it floating around I know, but due to its content, I think the links have to be PM'ed/emailed rather than posted.

C'mon people! Now that I've seen it (the warhammer maneuver, that is), I can only compliment the man on his buoyancy control :D

They say that fish will eat anything. Almost makes me want to give up on sea food.

FatCat:
C'mon people! Now that I've seen it (the warhammer maneuver, that is), I can only compliment the man on his buoyancy control :D
Maybe, but I hope it was all 'floater' particles, considering his positioning. (Getting a hint about what it is now, all you who want to see it?)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom