Question about Leisure pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kevin316

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I am looking around for an octo so I thought I would check out LP. I can get on the site but none of the pictures show up (shows as a broken link). Is anyone else having the same problem?

LP has taken some things off of their website, maybe going towards a modern LDS approach.

I have problems with LP from time to time as well... I think its their host. Weekend evening are awful for me.

That said I have place around 15 orders with them and only one issue and that was corrected ASAP (got an empty box instead of the item) .

This isn't at all the right place, but I don't see any better place to move it to...

There are a few people who I believe represent Leisurepro that post here. Perhaps doing a search for "Leisurepro rep*" will show one of them for you, and you can PM them.

However I recently discovered this nifty tool from the distant past that enabled me to reach a seller much faster when he forgot to leave an email address: phones! :wink:

Leisurepro Website:
For Sales, Customer Service & Verification departments call us during business hours
@ 888-805-3600 or 212-645-1234 - Follow the prompts

They might be able to tell you if they are having any website problems.

Finally, you can always figure out what you want to buy via other resources on the internet or talking with friends, and then order through Leisurepro, even without seeing a photo. You could also try one of the other many great companies out there, such as Scubatoys, Dive Right In Scuba, or so. You might even call up a local shop and ask them if they'll match the price of the online retailer plus shipping fees. Lots of options.

And of course Scubaboard is a great place to research regulators to find out what you want. Good luck!

Hi there! There don't appear to be any problems with the site on our end, plus I tried a few different proxy servers to check and things appear fine. So it looks, for some odd reason, that your IT department might be blocking things.

Let me know if I can help in any way!

You know that LP sells factory seconds and that most companys do not honor warrentys on equipment sold through LP, right ? (and god help you if you need to return something...)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom