Ratio Dive Computers Announces New iX3M 2!! Our Best Dive Computer yet!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Attached is dive I did few days ago (rename the file to .ssrf). That's more or less what you get out of the DC (I didn't have AI with me for that dive).
That was a no deco dive. If you go into deco, DC reported ceiling is also shown.
I hope these help.
thank you but actualy when i put into SUbsurface does not load anythig only the day and time :wink:

thank you but actualy when i put into SUbsurface does not load anythig only the day and time :wink:
That's strange. For me it works. Anyway it is a text file (kind of). You can open it with any text editor and read yourself the kind of info you get.

No, there was no price increase, the prices you quote for the first generation were "special" prices heavily discounted from the regular prices that were advertised the last few months. The new version prices are still less expensive than SW prices.

The prices for the new SW computers are much more than the older versions prices. You got that confused it seems.

As for features, you got that confused too. It was Shearwater that had very superficial "upgrade" not Ratio. Ratio's new computers have substantial upgrades and enhancements in their computers some are obvious and some that are internal.

Ratio's new computers are indeed serious competitors to Shearwater with much better prices.
Do you know the differences between the first gen and 2nd gen? I am in the market and my LDS has some 1st gen. If I go this route am I missing out on anything?

Do you know the differences between the first gen and 2nd gen? I am in the market and my LDS has some 1st gen. If I go this route am I missing out on anything?
I know both generations (I currently dive the XRM2). Take the new one, it is a completely reworked computer, different mechanics and different SW. I really like it, very easy to use.

Get the newer version, the iX3M 2. Differences relate to algorithms used, screen, manufacturing, menu structure, etc. The new computer addresses almost all of the "deficiencies" that were present in the first version. If I had to choose like you are doing now, I'd chose the new version without any doubt.

I know both generations (I currently dive the XRM2). Take the new one, it is a completely reworked computer, different mechanics and different SW. I really like it, very easy to use.

Get the newer version, the iX3M 2. Differences relate to algorithms used, screen, manufacturing, menu structure, etc. The new computer addresses almost all of the "deficiencies" that were present in the first version. If I had to choose like you are doing now, I'd chose the new version without any doubt.
Thank you. I ordered a gen 2 today!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom