Ready to go complete rig, preferred DIR/Hogarthian Configuration.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nooreck

Contributor
Reaction score
Ready to go complete rig, preferred DIR/Hogarthian Configuration. It consists of single loop harness, with stainless steel DSS backplate, DSS 35lbs lift single wing., single tank adapter and cam bands, all D-rings configured, DIN aqualung Titan Cold water Regulator with octopus and pressure gauge. I can configure it to a pod style for those who prefer the traditional PADI configuration.
Pod would include depth,pressure gauge and compass or compass, dive computer and pressure gauge.

Deep Sea Supply 35lbs Wing with Inflator ( This is the thing that keeps you floating and controls your lift and trim)
Deep Sea Supply Stainless Steel Back plate with all the hardware.
Harness with all D-rings, buckles and clips.
Aqua Lung Titan Cold water regulator. (DIN )
Aqua Lung Glacier adjustable Second stage regulator with all the hoses included.
Sherwood Blizzard Second stage Octopus ( that is used as a back up regulator usually as your donor regulator for your partner.) I can swap this for Mares Rebel if desired.
Sunto SPG ( Submersible Pressure Gauge )
Dacor Quantum Loop
80 Cubic Feet Hight pressure cylinder @ 3000 psi certified with current Hydro Test and VIP
12 LBS Seasoft weight belt.
Aqualung Compass
Cold water gloves
Booties

Any questions do not hesitate to ask and thanks for looking.
Everything is in excellent condition...

Bonus:
Multipurpose carry/travel bag with dry pocket, shoulder strap and back pack straps.

SCUBA RIG, DSS, AQUALUNG TITAN GLACIER, OMS, DIR, BCD, BACKPLATE - Oshawa / Durham Region Sports Goods For Sale - Kijiji Oshawa / Durham Region Canada.

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 189
  • Picture 45.jpg
    Picture 45.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 347
How much use?

Maintenance log?

$?

I'd be interested in the backplate/wing setup. How much use has the wing had? what would you be asking for the backplate/wing/cam straps/harness...?

Sorry For late reply, I have been busy on other end.
Here is updated list

Deep Sea Supply 35lbs Wing with Inflator ( This is the thing that keeps you floating and controls your lift and trim) SOLD !
Deep Sea Supply Stainless Steel Back plate with all the hardware.
Harness with all D-rings, buckles and clips.
Aqua Lung Titan Cold water regulator. (DIN )
Aqua Lung Glacier adjustable Second stage regulator with all the hoses included.
Sherwood Blizzard Second stage Octopus ( that is used as a back up regulator usually as your donor regulator for your partner.) I can swap this for Mares Rebel if desired.
Sunto SPG ( Submersible Pressure Gauge )
Dacor Quantum Loop
80 Cubic Feet Hight pressure cylinder @ 3000 psi certified with current Hydro Test and VIP
12 LBS Seasoft weight belt.
Aqualung Compass
Cold water gloves
Booties

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom