REAL Ohio Divers...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The dry suit has been ordered so now it is time to take the class. Gotta dive during the winter months.

I have dove early April and those waters are cold. Luckily I was wearing my semidry so I was toasty. The others said it was cold. (evil laugh)

Polly, what kind of hooka is 2 Tours talking about in your sig?

Yep, I was born and raised in columbus (whitehall), ohio. Went to Yearling high school and grad.in 1964. Dove there a few times, not my real bag! Ihave been living in the keys for 30 yrs. where us real Macho deep divers can dive all year long. I, think your attitude of MACHO, is so silly. Come on guys,If you are real macho divers, then you don't need to use dry suits; right?......Capt.. Tom

Probably a "Hooker" not a "Hooka" :wink: puff puff

crpntr133:
Polly, what kind of hooka is 2 Tours talking about in your sig?

I was telling him about using a hooka to dive some of the tanks at the aquarium and how they are getting popular in the Fla Keys for lobster divers....... he decided to be silly and as King Viper suggested was refering to a "hooker'

Nice pics Chris!
Finhead Chris:
Thought the "evil laugh" was my department.......
They KNOW you're evil when YOU do the laugh; they're not quite sure what to think when I do it :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom