REAL Ohio Divers...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK cool. Would I be the ONLY crazy person in a wetsuit? lol.

Notsoken said he was planning to go and so far he still dives wet. I'll have my shelter tent (10X10--see the pumpkin carving dive report pics) and a couple of small coleman gas heaters (ProCat's). If Diverbrian's buddy comes down he has a 10X10 tent also and a salamander propane heater that will run you out of it.
Ber :lilbunny:

KingViper:
OK cool. Would I be the ONLY crazy person in a wetsuit? lol.

no there are always a few crazies freezing. If you are from dayton check out the great lakes wrecking crew. Or there are a couple of local clubs that put together at least one or two trips a month up to gilboa. I will PM you some info.

Ber Rabbit:
Notsoken said he was planning to go and so far he still dives wet. I'll have my shelter tent (10X10--see the pumpkin carving dive report pics) and a couple of small coleman gas heaters (ProCat's). If Diverbrian's buddy comes down he has a 10X10 tent also and a salamander propane heater that will run you out of it.

Do we have a date for another dive?

Polly

scubapolly:
Do we have a date for another dive?

Polly

That's what I wnat to know. I would be interested in a Dive after Thanksgiving.

Thanks mixdiver I am checking out the clubs now.

Bryan

KingViper:
That's what I wnat to know. I would be interested in a Dive after Thanksgiving.

Thanks mixdiver I am checking out the clubs now.

Bryan

No problem. All of the stats show divers who own there own gear and dive with a group or club continue to dive and continue there education. Hope to dive with you soon.

I was thinking about the New Year's dive. I may be up the first weekend of December though.

Sorry to admit it, but I will be in Florida cave diving over thanksgiving and christmas breaks. I was thinking about middle December or January, when the water is really cold!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom