really diving naked

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JessH:
It is 100% legal and the official park website even says so. http://www.co.travis.tx.us/tnr/parks/hippie_hollow.asp

It is also perfectly legal for woman to go topless throughout Austin. The cities attorneys office has also ruled that the cops can't site woman for disorderly conduct if they do so (there was a plan by APD to do that before they were told that they couldn't).

~Jess

Perfectly legal for women to go topless up here in Canada. Has been for a while now, some feminist group fought for the right and won. Unfortunatly no women seem to take advantage of their new right. :wink:

mirrocraft:
i was reading a post about diving naked and the guy ment free diving it got me thinking about scuba diving in the nude has any one ever done it or even thought about it i always wanted to try to scuba in the nude im thinking if diving feels so free how free it would feel in the nude what do you think and whats your thoughts

My body just doesn't measure up any more. I look pretty good for a 40 year old guy with an office job but that's not going to get my on the cover of any magazines and nobody wants to see me looking "average" on scuba... LOL :) That, and the fact that I wish I had been born with a donkey's package but I got a normal one instead. Some things never stop nagging at you, do they?

Hell, I'm even starting to get gray hairs in places I shouldn't be looking for them....

Having said that, I used to "skinny dip" and walk around naked in the forest while camping from time to time and the feeling of being in nature "au naturel" is exquisite. I think I could be persuaded as long as my buddy promised not to laugh. :wink:

R..

aphelion:
My 100th is coming up, probably in about 2-3 weeks. Water at depth in my area is about 64 right now. Glad I'm not in one of "those" circles. :wink:

Ooohh... shrinkage. :D

Edit: Sorry Kraken... hadn't read the whole thread before I saw your posts about the "shrinkage" inuendos. :wink:

SparticleBrane:
I literally have no idea what you're saying. :11:
I am being completely serious; I cannot read what you have written due to the lack of proper grammar.
Correct punctuation, grammar, and spelling are your friends.

Edit: I know people are probably going to flame me for this. That's fine, let them flame. I'm not asking for the world's best grammar, but at least try making sentences, capitalizing the first letter of the first word in a sentence, and spelling things halfway correctly. :)

I was thinking it was kind of like Wheel of Fortune. After buying a couple dozen letters it made sense!

OK, sports fans, do you want this one closed down?
I will have no compunction in doing so.

I, too, have wondered about the aesthetics involved in naked scuba diving, as any person with any sense of adventure would.

However, it's time to end the allusions to vienna sausages, wieners, hoses, etc.

Please, people, be adults.

You may consider this post to be more than just a mere "request".

The Kraken

Just look out for the trigger fish. Those lil buggers will nibble on everything!

My major concern is that I would have to forego my crotch strap on my BP/Wing in order to prevent chafing only to end up dying at the surface because the wing forced my face forward and caused me to drown.

the K

I did actually dive in the nude before.

It was in a pool if that still counts.........

It felt great, I would recommend anyone to try it.............scuba inter-course is a differnt story though.It is not something I would recommend. It didn't work to well :wink:

hm.......hope I dont get in trouble for that one

Diving Naked is awesome. We used to offer Nude Dive Tours at Coki Beach Dive Club back in the Virgin Islands in the early 90's. Those were the good ole days!! I still have some of my old business cards with it printed right on it! Still gives me a good laugh every once in a while. The trick, like it has already been mentioned, is to start out in your swimsuit but then stuff it in your pocket up until you have to exit the water. Worked like a charm! Of course, the 82 degree water was a big help!

hello everyone ive been busy so just got cought up with you all . i type as i talk to my self so i dont hit all them funny little keys . i never was all that good at grammer any way just a little old country boy lol . i thank every one that are being adults about this post . i would also like to state that i have to ask you all to stop the shrinkage talk and the fish eating things . im not wanting to get in trouble for starting this post . i started it out as a real topic expected it to go sour fast but it didnt you all have doen a great job . many post i have read went bad fast .so thank you all. i will post later when i find out if the quary is willing to open up for a specail dive i think if i can get enuff divers to join in they will do it . i mean be real its all abou tmoney any way . as for someone had posted they are getting old and grey who cares its not going to be a butey contest its a dive trip im not looking at you and no one esle should be its out the feeling of nature not how good we all look naked . im not a winner my self since i have come home from iraq beause i got hert pretty bad while ther i have gained some weight no 6 pack here lol well lets all keep up the good work lets see how long we can keep this going with out messing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom