Question Rebreather divers in the EU (not UK due to Brexit) what units do you dive and where do you get your unit serviced?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is always the Poseidon. I know there is plenty of hate on here for the unit but I love mine. There is a dealer/service center on Kriti as well FWIW

There is always the Poseidon. I know there is plenty of hate on here for the unit but I love mine. There is a dealer/service center on Kriti as well FWIW
That's a plus as I could just take my boat over. Where on Crete?

JJ diver in Denmark. O-rings I do myself...for anything bigger, it depends. Local shop does the regs, something specific about the rebreather itself and it goes to the factory, but I have a good network for other JJ divers, so I sometimes ask them.

Hi everybody,
Diving a T-REB Sidemount eCCR since two years, doing the o-rings myself, in case of bigger service sending it back to Poland (factory). We have two units (my wife is diving the same unit) and until now both have been in the factory once.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom