rebreather hoses for draeger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gwahartley

Reaction score
Hi ya from lotus land! (Vancouver, B.C.)

Does anybody out there know where I can get longer hoses for my draeger rebreather? I switched to a 60 cuft. tank and my regulator hoses are so short, my tank barely hangs on to the strap. Help please.

Thanks, y'all

Greg

gwahartley:
Hi ya from lotus land! (Vancouver, B.C.)

Does anybody out there know where I can get longer hoses for my draeger rebreather? I switched to a 60 cuft. tank and my regulator hoses are so short, my tank barely hangs on to the strap. Help please.

Thanks, y'all

Greg
If anyone could help you out it would be this guy http://tecme.de/frame_eq2.htm

gwahartley:

hi gwahartley,

i also dive draeger's Dolphin and am confused with your question. are u talking about a breathing loop hose or regulator hose?

i am troubled by shortness of the regulator hoses when i use a 10 or 12 L tank instead of a draeger's standard 4L tank. thus, i also want to know if there is an supplier for Dolphin's reg with longer hoses.

ken chung ar

Hi Ken,

I'm talking about the regulator hoses. Both are from the first stage to the reg on the lung. NOT the breathing hose. They are both low-preasure hoses, so I didn't think it would be a problem. HA! Ps. nothing from the link from dave at wedivebc. Thanks anyways.

Greg

Dave,

Thanks for the link, but nothing on hoses. How's the diving lately? Been out in this fog? Hahaha Makes for interesting night dives.

Cheers, and thanks again,

Greg

gwahartley:
Dave,

Thanks for the link, but nothing on hoses. How's the diving lately? Been out in this fog? Hahaha Makes for interesting night dives.

Cheers, and thanks again,

Greg
Haven't been out for a few days. Will be diving like crazy this weekend in Nanaimo though.
If Martin can't help you I got some custom made hoses from Global Manufacturing when I converted my unit to CCR. You will still probably need Martin's (tecme.de) help for adapters but Global will make any length. I used 2nd stage style O-ringed hoses with tecme adapters for mine.
Another guy to ask would be Ron at www.tmishop.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom