"Recent Visitors" or Stalkers?

How often will you view Public Profiles now that visitors are ID'd?

• Less often.

Votes: 47 29.7%
  • About the same.

Votes: 100 63.3%
  • More often.

Votes: 11 7.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's about the way I feel. I have nothing to hide. I'm a diver and always will be forever to the end.

I like being able to look up someone and see what their experiences are and what they like.

It's great coming here to meet like minded people. I've seen differences of opinions here. I have had them with others myself. But to me the bottom line is we may not all think alike and we shouldn't! But everyone on here is our brother or sister divers, we are a special breed of people. No matter what our religions are, what we think about politics, even what country we are from. It doesn't matter throw a couple of divers in a room and you have a new friend!!!! With loads to talk about! Just think if the rest of the world was like us ... :D

No kidding! I met a guy on the boat out to the Dry Tortugas last November who was wearing a Scubaboard shirt and we talked for a good while about diving! ( he was a Florida Cave Diver, not sure of his nickname at the moment)

The best part is you meet great people and if you get to run into to them at some point, it's even better!

At Beneath the Sea last March, my buddy made a comment that I was "working the room" when I was meeting people that I've met online! (NetDoc, Muggsy, and HowardE) I like the fact that it's good for networking, and when you check out peoples profiles, you get to drool over the places they've been!

(I just never get to meet the "popular" babes like SJ! :eyebrow: it's always guys!)

Teamcasa, you ruined my perfect number...:shakehead:

You must be drunk!! :wink:

And I'm pretty sure Muggsy would kick your ass for calling her a guy too!

Hey I'm not the one with 666...sorry...now 667 views! :D

You know what I mean! Muggsy stuck me with the Scubaboard pin...how could I forget her!

Back
Top Bottom