recommendations ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd also say the advice to dive with some of the more experienced divers on the board is great, especially on some planned outings. I would further consider some of the local dive charters. I was on a tanks-a-lot trip and had a great time. I was with a group, but there was one person that came solo, and I believe the lady from Tanks-a-lot dove with him as his dive buddy. It might be worth asking them about something like that. An additional thought is to check with your local dive shops and see what trips they are planning and what additional classes might be available. I just got back from diving Pompano Beach, and had a great time. I asked the Charter people about solo divers, and they usually have enough experienced local divers that buddying up is not typically a problem. I would love to go hit Pompano again soon, or perhaps the Blue Heron Bridge.
Cheers,
Walt

Think I am going to give some thought to Spanish Rocks.

If you are interested Florida Underwater Sports has what they call a Donut Dive every month. The cost is free and this month it's at Spanish Rocks. It is a great group that meets up, has some donuts, coffee etc. and then hits the water. It's scheduled for Saturday Dec. 19 at 9:00 am. It's filled with experienced divers and most of us dive the site quite a bit. Don't worry about a buddy your always paired with one or more.

that sounds great! Do you have a website for them? Do you know if anyone carpools? I don't know if my car will make it that far without loosing a few parts :idk:

DS, I think I liked the Piggy AV better!

The pig was a test subject in a decompression experiment and exploded :shocked2:

I totally dig the new av. S.O.A. is the baddest show around.

Yeah, I like it a lot. The bad thing now is we have to wait until next September for Zoebel, the ATF chick, and the Irishman to get what they have coming to them. And I'm sure it's coming to them :rofl3:

I have the final episode DVR'd. I am going to watch it this weekend. It does suck we have to wait but I'm sure it will be worth it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom