Regulator service in Bali?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know of any Huish shops in Bali. Call Master Selam, they might be able to help or will probably know if there is a tech in the area.

There is very little scuba presence in Canggu. Bubbles Dive Center in Jakarta is an Atomic dealer. Perhaps email/call them and see if they can help.

I happen to know that an instructor that used to work at Atomic in CA assembling Atomic regs recently moved to Bali. Turk at Amed Fun Divers.
I am certain he can service, getting parts no idea.

In case of emergency, if you happen to pass through Tulamben, I had my atomic regulator "serviced temporarily" after a first stage had been corroded with infiltration (the embarassing scene when.... ooops... my reg went bathing into seawater with no 1st stage cap on and realized that a few days later only).

Everybody in Tulamben advised me to check with a german guy named Eric, whose house is located behind Warung Dini, close to Bali reef Divers. Eric can service and address about everything pertaining to diving. He told me he couldn't have all the parts replaced for Atomic regs but did a very good job for a ridiculously cheap price, It went into full service back home.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom