regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverBuoy
You still have not told me why you have a problem with Mares equipment, second only to Poseidon for deep diving what issues have you had with these fine regs ?

Because I have sadly been without my regulator on 2 dozen occasions. Because my buddies who hear all my product endorsements but currently own Apeks, Dacor/Mares, Oceanic, and Zeagle junk have asked to trade me for one dive. It's been fun getting a chance to see if these companies have made any progress since those days. I offer you a resounding NO ... and oh by the way give me back my regulator, go get your own.

Thanks for all the input. I have decided to go with scuba pro. regs. Partly because they seem to have excellent reviews and partly because I found a great deal on used gear. I got scuba pro mk20, s500 and g250 octo, Classic plus nt bcd, scba pr guages and uwatec pro nitrox computer all for $950.00 All gear had only been used on 12 dives. All gear looks new and came with manuals etc. I think I got a pretty good deal.

Good choice on the regs. The G500 and G250 are really nice.

DiverBuoy once bubbled...
[B
.......I bought an ATX100 - at the time (2 years ago it was the top of the line offering for the shop I was affiliated with). For this environmentally sealed, fully balanced and piston based unit - I spent $400.00 (with discounts). ......[/B]

Dear diverboei...

you absolutely dont know what you are talking about... the ATX100 is a DIAPHRAGM regs and not a PISTON reg!

best regards from someone who loves his apeks.

Back
Top Bottom