Reliable mailorder/ internet SCUBA stores

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think Liesure Pro's policy of excluding SOME residents of the U.S. from its "perfect fit" return program sucks. I was all set to consider buying a BC from them until I read the fine print in this little program of theirs.

Of course, LP, ScubaToys, and all of the rest of them often offer "free shipping" on orders over a certain amount - but then if you read the fine print, you can see that they exclude the state you happen to be in. They could at least be decent enough to discount the shipping by whatever it would cost them to send it if you lived in some OTHER state.

Just buy from us then :D Free shipping on orders over $75, as long as you live in the US....NO FINE PRINT:no:

Just buy from us then :D Free shipping on orders over $75, as long as you live in the US....NO FINE PRINT:no:
I'm checking you out now!! :)

I see on your home page, you have a typo. It says "BCD's". I'm assuming you mean plural, rather than indicating ownership, so it should just be "BCDs" :)

Alas - you have no inexpensive ($200 or less) BCDs ):

Thanks!
nd

UPDATE: I see you fixed "BCD's" in the menu already. That was fast!! :)

I'm checking you out now!! :)

I see on your home page, you have a typo. It says "BCD's". I'm assuming you mean plural, rather than indicating ownership, so it should just be "BCDs" :)

Thanks!
nd

your Hired:cool2: thanks, sometimes when your doing soooo much, you overlook the obvious. hit refresh....

Use Coupon Code "Kant Spel" for extra savings :D lol

I've bought most of my gear from ScubaToys. Excellent services, prices, and great folks. I've also bought things from dive-logs.com LeisurePro, Diver's Direct, and Scuba.com and have received good service from all of them.

Another faithful Scuba Toys customer chiming in for them. ST even gives you a free subscription to the Scuba Diving magazine for one year at some point if you purchase from them. Every single experience I've had with them, I was extremely satisfied.

Add Dive Rite Express: Dive Rite Express
and Deep Sea Supply https://www.deepseasupply.com/

Another reliable supplier is Dolphin Scuba Dolphin Scuba Center - Scuba Sales, Trips, Service, and Education.

Richard

Problem with Dolphin Scuba is that they're reliable but extremely overpriced. I'm not entirely convinced with how competent the staff are either. OP, I would recommend Scuba Toys over Dolphin Scuba any day, but of course you'll probably want to check prices from both and see which is best for what you're looking for.

After my recent experience with DolphinScuba I believe I can give an answer to this:

I'm not entirely convinced with how competent the staff are either.

I am! They are :wink:

Even though I'm not one of the hard-core-dived-since-time-of-yore, I have convinced myself that I can combine what I know with what is new.
And I was impressed with Mike, the owner of DolphinScuba.com!

I was only buying a book; but then I had some additional questions, about which I thought "Well, I'll try to send them an e-mail".
And not only did I get a response, I also got a call from Mike (across the North Atlantic!) because he felt, that he could provide a better service that way! Not under the conditions that I had to buy something more; just pure service!

What I got from that, I could instantly put into my diving!

It's not the first time, I have bought a book; but I think it's the first time, I've got that much out of it!

From my point of view, I agree with this post:

... Another reliable supplier is Dolphin Scuba Center - Scuba Sales, Trips, Service, and Education.

i have no complaints with scuba toys or zeagle express

Since Everyone else is commenting on themselves... don't forget the newest...

Off The Wall Scuba - Learn to Scuba Dive in class and online in Baltimore, MD

After introducing ourselves... (we're new) I want to ask you to give us a shot just like anyone else. Prior to opening our LDS and internet store, we were consumers just like everyone else.

I can tell you great stories about Scubatoys and Leisurepro. Both always delivered... especially Scubatoys. I also bought from many others... and to be honest - never had a bad experience with any of them.

I am a big believer in on-line purchasing for scuba gear. There are a good group of LDS's with an on-line presence... I would encourage you to support them... as they have gone out of their way to compete by opening themselves up on the local, national and international level in a very competitive - niche business.

Knowing that only about 12% of divers participate on SB... I ask you to share this information with all your friends who don't...

Not to beat a dead horse, but Scubatoys is a good place. You will see on their forums, people rant about how good they are about returns on stuff, wrong size, etc.... so they are big enough to deliver, and small enough to stand behind their products, without too much corporate bs. If they have it, I would order there for sure, lots of other sites are too clunky from what i've seen as well. Anyway that's my 2c worth. I have e-mailed them after an order, etc. and they respond, etc. Good folks-- Scuba Gear Scuba Diving Equipment Discount dive gear Snorkeling Equipment and Wetsuits Cheap online

All that said, I e-mailed a list of little bits and pieces at my Local Dive Shop and asked if they could just order it for me, and they e-mailed me back with a price, which was fair, for me not having to mess around with an internet order, because nobody online had it all--- nothing wrong with that either.

Back
Top Bottom