Reputation Points

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

See on mine the Rep button is green right ? so I go into my account and there is a box on the right that says reputation points or something like that and in mine I have one vote and all it says is welcome from texas........ so i click on it and it takes me to the post I put in. but it dosnt say if they agreed or disagreed with me. send me one K if you do start with your name in the comment box and then put a long sentence in there so I can see how many charactors it fits. I dont mind helping the SB folks out on some of these bugs and we'll see if this reputation thing is any good. one more thing go to your account and in edit option is your reputation box have a checkmark in it. Mike

I just gave SJ a reputation. <evil grin> :) Don't worry, it was nice and I just did it so it's not a secret.

I also think it's childish and could also be the source of abuse/nasty stuff. As if they don't have enough to worry about already :)

One is Green and has a link to where they posted it. No Comment
One is gray " " " " " " " " But has a comment Where is CST? Was that from you Jenny ?
Sheeesh i'm sure somewhere on here they have a rule book or handbook or ?

So is green positive and gray negitive ?

Mike

Ok, I'm turning the system off for now. Perhaps in the future it will be brought back but it clearly has some bugs and needs a lot more documentation to make sense to anyone.

Tech Admin:
Ok, I'm turning the system off for now. Perhaps in the future it will be brought back but it clearly has some bugs and needs a lot more documentation to make sense to anyone.
A few days before Christmas and you're being a scrooge --- taking away the new toy before we've even learned how to be dangerous with it. At least the smilies are still on :banana: :chicken: :banana: :chicken:

Sorry... I want to give you good presents that work right... besides, what more do you need than dancing chickens and bananas?

Exactly. What more can a person ask for than dancing fruit and poultry?

LUBOLD8431:
Ok, SB has gone to hell...

SOmeone please get rid of this reputation stuff

Frankly, I don't see what all the fuss is about. Despite the possibility for abuse I thought it was a interesting feature.

SueMermaid:
Exactly. What more can a person ask for than dancing fruit and poultry?

Then why do we have a boxing monkey? :03:

cornfed:
Then why do we have a boxing monkey? :03:

Great, now you've turned off all the normal smilies!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom