REQUEST :: Bungee Mount for Oceanic VT3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can you flip'er for me and snap a pic? :)

Speaking of the button.....I ended up shaving a bit of the boot away under the button as with thick dry-gloves it was a pain in the button to press.

Take a look at the pic on top of Page 7. I copied my routing exactly like that.

Thus far the side button works well for my 5-mil wet gloves. But I can see how it could use some shavings for dry gloves or even heavier wet gloves.

Take a look at the pic on top of Page 7. I copied my routing exactly like that.

Thus far the side button works well for my 5-mil wet gloves. But I can see how it could use some shavings for dry gloves or even heavier wet gloves.

page 7 :confused: I have only 3 -- what post #?

Can anyone confirm if this mount will fit an Aeris Atmos Elite, not the T3, but the older model ?

Can anyone confirm if this mount will fit an Aeris Atmos Elite, not the T3, but the older model ?

That's a pretty tough call.

*How* does one confirm something that probably hasn't been attempted?

Please keep in mind I do not have an example of every instrument ever made, current and obsolete.

The mounts we produce are VERY model specific. We list only those instruments that have been proven, i.e. actually installed into, our mounts.

If you want pursue your application I would suggest removing your instrument from it's OEM Mount and taking pictures of the top & bottom. I should be able to tell if there is any hope.

Tobin

Last edited:
I spoke to Aeris and they confirmed that the Atmos Elite, Elite T3, and Oceanic VT3 are all the same size module, so I guess the mount should work.

Just got my VT3 mount, rigged it up, and I love it !!! This whole process, from watching the 'birth' to having one on my wrist is so friggin' cool !!!! Only in AMERICA !!!

....Only in AMERICA !!!

And of course in Canada :D

brand.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom