REQUEST :: Bungee Mount for Oceanic VT3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a Versa Pro it looks identical to the ones shown in the pictures. Any idea if this would also work in the boot? All the cool kids are sporting DSS mounts, I need one too!

I was furnished an Oceanic "VTPro" by Doug Krause (thanks again Doug) to use as the example for developing the mount.

The VTPro is physically identical to the VT3.

Don't know about the Versa Pro, but I do know how to get this question answered, you still at the same address?

Let me know.

Tobin

I was furnished an Oceanic "VTPro" by Doug Krause (thanks again Doug) to use as the example for developing the mount.

The VTPro is physically identical to the VT3.

Don't know about the Versa Pro, but I do know how to get this question answered, you still at the same address?

Let me know.

Tobin

Tobin, you rock on so many levels. I'll let you know how it works out!

:banana::dance3::yeahbaby:I am pleased to announce that this DSS boot will also fit the Oceanic Versa Pro computer as well as the VT3.

It fits like a glove and is much nicer than the straps. I love it!

Thankfully it fit, I tore the old boot when I removed it! Tobin:worship:, thanks for making yet another outstanding product!

:banana::dance3::yeahbaby:I am pleased to announce that this DSS boot will also fit the Oceanic Versa Pro computer as well as the VT3.

It fits like a glove and is much nicer than the straps. I love it!

Thankfully it fit, I tore the old boot when I removed it! Tobin:worship:, thanks for making yet another outstanding product!

Very cool, thanks for the report.

I'll update our website to include the Versa Pro.

Tobin

Can anyone confirm that the mount for the VT3 will fit the Aeris Elite T3? I'm thinking that it will but but would like to know for sure before I place an order.

Thanks

Can anyone confirm that the mount for the VT3 will fit the Aeris Elite T3? I'm thinking that it will but but would like to know for sure before I place an order.

Thanks

I suggest asking Oceanic / Aeris if your instrument, the T3 is the same physical shape as a VT3.

Tobin

Thanks

Tobin already answered, but I can confirm as an owner of the Elite T3 that the darn thing fits. There were people with the Oceanic and Aeris units in my last dive boat who were asking me about this thingiemajig so I think that Tobin will sell a few more of them yet. And yes, I was the cool dude with the bungie mounts for both the Elite T3 and the Scubapro compass.

DiveWatches038.jpg

Nice collection. :)

How did you route the bungee on the mount? I did a few scenarios but am trying to figure out the best possible way.

I route the bungie so that it makes an "X" if you flip the unit upside down. Not a very good picture of the "X" but you can see how I route the bungie on the side with the selector button.

SeaDwellerinAction.jpg

Can you flip'er for me and snap a pic? :)

Speaking of the button.....I ended up shaving a bit of the boot away under the button as with thick dry-gloves it was a pain in the button to press.

Back
Top Bottom