Research Project: Buddy Tracking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yenjaiken

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I am new to the world of SCUBA diving and want to experience more. I am also in my final year of design at university, in Sydney, Australia.

I am currently writing a research paper into the possibility of a buddy tracking device for use whilst diving.

If you could all be so kind to fill in the survey that would be greatly appreciated.

Click the link to begin.
Scuba Diving Survey

Thank you for reading/participating.

Hopefully your results will help me in finding a solution.:D

Done,but you better skip the project,such a divice has been on the market some years ago.without sucses

Done. That sounded very cool but like 300bar said I do remember a device that was like that. Who knows if you build it good you may just make a very successful device.

Technology is evolving very quickly, so who knows? You might come up with somehting that works!

Hey did the survey, let us know how the results go and good luck with your paper :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom