Rich Henry step forward

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is this the Same Rich Henry who ran Deep Blue dive center in Milwaukee?
I don't know. I did wonder about the name Deep Blue also listed on one of the sites...?

Bob
I could tell by your posts that you held an advanced degree, I had no idea it was from such a prestigious institution. I am humbled in your presence. Amazing that you with your advanced degree and me with SB being the first chat/forum/internet salon I have ever read or joined should meet here in the roatan section. Small world ain't it.

happy divin' and 'norklin' David

RTBDiver

That's one of the funniest things I have ever read on SB. You paid more attention to the things I've said than my girlfriend or son ever have. Thanks for the laugh, it's very funny.
How's it going with your photo collection of guys peeing. I saw some of your pic posts, looks like the start of a nice portfolio. Personally I like to save mine for if I get cold while diving so don't expect to see me peeing in front of your house anytime soon.:rofl3:

When I called you two the self appointed ministers of tourism I actually meant it in a good way.

I remember Rich! I wondered what ever happened to him. Several years ago I met him at one of his dive centers when I wanted my family to learn to dive for an upcoming dive vacation.

He and his staff trained and certified my family which helped us have a great vacation. He also helped me earn additional specialties and I highly recommended him to my buddies in the military.

Many of them followed my referral advice and got their dive training with him (He even gave our dependents free discover scuba classes while we were deployed!). Everybody from my unit came back bragging about how much fun they had and what a great of an experience it was for them and their families. At the end of our mobilization, Rich was presented with a certificate of appreciation by my military reserve unit for support of military members and their families during our 2 year mobilization for the Iraq War.

From my experience, Rich is a standup guy and someone I can say I am proud to have met. Rich if you see this contact me I would love to go diving again with you.

FastBird

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom