Ride The Goat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I heard a rumor lil'pete may show up at NSSCDS. say whaaaaat

Hung with Chris this weekend in cave country. Can confirm goat is happening very soon.

I am excite.

IMG_5148.JPG

I believe the goat is in the US waiting on Customs. It's a suspicious looking goat, so who knows how long that will take. On another note, Chris gave away a dry suit at the NSS-CDS conference this past week. @sphyon
had to go back to Orlando to pick up his honey and begged me to enter the drawing him for him. As I approached the ticket seller, another lady was approaching, and I let her go first. "You know which ticket will win, don't you?" were her remarks. "Of course! I know everything and control the 'verse." was my reply. That lady sure gave me the stink eye when I came up with the winning ticket! Mrs. Sphyon is now getting a new dry suit! So maybe we need his and her goats???

I believe the goat is in the US waiting on Customs. It's a suspicious looking goat, so who knows how long that will take.

Pete, I'm a licensed customs broker (clear stuff for importers through Customs). Does the goat need some help?

Goats have a duty of 68 cents/head. It's odd. But depending on country of origin, might be duty free. Why the heck would he go through the trouble of importing a goat, when there are plenty of them domestically?!

Why the heck would he go through the trouble of importing a goat, when there are plenty of them domestically?!
I can tell you have goat issues. I'm sure we can help you understand all about goats that you could possibly need to know. Imported goats have a wonderful aroma, whilst domestic ones are simply goatesque. There are a plethora of examples from around the world...

&NCS_modified=20140819205439&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&AR-140819091.jpg

Billy "the Goat", produces fine milk in the UAE

West-African-Dwarf-Goat.jpg

The Northwestern African Dwarf Goat, can actually fly faster than an unladen sparrow

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREiQjYjPU35Sji1CogaLNERt0XifvNM8q7NJRB-nec2hbfnMVM.jpg

Nigerian dwarf goats aren't so lucky. They eat too much to fly.

8ec05975cfe6735100a6e9cc0d47ba02.jpg

Goatzilla, originally from Hiroshima, also doubles as a spawn of hell in the movies! That goat is glowing places!

goat31.jpg

This is the fabled Lost Goat of the Agean Sea. It always gets lost and climbs a rock for a look see, rather than ask directions. It was last seen somewhere in the Himalayas.

fb_img_14465304249661.jpg

Here we have the Siberian Horny Goat. That he's a lady pleaser is all we have to know.​

Back
Top Bottom