RIP Quero

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I read a lot of her posts. Her posts, both as a moderator and a diver were well written. She seemed to have a lot of spunk, I was surprised to find she was 62. RIP Quero.

She was truly an asset to the board . Her dive knowledge was intense , she knew her stuff and had great opinions on more than a few posts I have followed .
sad , coldwaterlloyd

Her voice lives in all of us as she would keep things in line and focused.
Voices are only stilled if we forget the wisdom they imparted to us the manor in which they spoke.
I will miss her skilled dialog as with to many others before now I will listen for her voice in my mind.
Rest in peace.
Thoughts and prayers to family and friends countless as they are.

CamG

Gut punched. Quero, thanks for lighting up ScubaBoard. Your family should be extremely proud of all the support and knowledge you have spread. I'm sure ScubaBoard was only a small part of it.

I wasn’t lucky enough to know Quero personally but I’ve learned so much from reading her posts, as both a diver and moderator. When she “talked”, I listened. Her humor, humility, love of scuba and life shone through in her posts and I will greatly miss her contributions. My most sincere condolences to her friends and family.

Sad. Gonna miss her posts and messages.

Condolence to all.

I am shock and sad. It is sad to read about the passing of our fellow divers. I read a lot of her post, as she had abundant knowledge on topics I am interested in.
My condolences for her family and friends.. I am very sorry for the loss of those who got to share real life (off and online) with her.
Godspeed, and rest in peace..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom