RIP Quero

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marian, we did not always see eye to eye but she always had my utmost respect. Perhaps even more so when we disagreed. My sincere condolences to you and all your family.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Everything that could be done has been done..
Everything that can be said has been said.....
I pray that you are enjoying this never ending dive and finding every creature you ever wished to see
Your lips are still but your voice will always be heard here on SB and in so many other places
It is your time to rest
It is our time to find solace in love freely given, wisdom freely shared and a life well lived

:flowers:Rest well dear friend your legacy lives on:crying2:

Condolences to Marcia's amazing family

Last edited:
I am deeply saddened to hear this news. As many have said, Marcia was a wonderful voice of reason. When she responded to questions, or entered into discussions, invariably she would take the time to clarify an issue thoughtfully and with knowledgable insight. Although Marcia and I did not cross paths, I very much enjoyed reading all of her entries.

In a greater sense, I think we are all sort of members of a family. A family which is bound together through a common love for adventure and diving. We have all lost a friend, and a member of our family.

May the Almighty embrace Marcia, and may He provide peace to all the members of her family.

Christopher

Marcia, you are obviously going to be missed by many. You were a wonderful friend and mentor. I am at a loss for words but I know this, we truly lost a loving, generous and incredibly helpful soul. My heart goes out to Sam and family. RIP

All at the Siren Fleet have been truly saddened to learn of the passing of Marcia, she has not only been a great colleague within the scuba industry and useful advisor for all things Scuba Board, but a staunch friend who was always ready with a laugh and smile. She will be sadly missed by all here in Phuket and we are sure by the many people her life has touched around the globe.
Our thoughts and wishes are with her family in this difficult time, but know that Marcia was loved and respected.
With best wishes from the Siren Fleet

I didn't know Marcia personally and had very little interaction with her -- most of which was her telling me that I was out of line. She had a way with words though. She was always respectful and I always knew I was in the wrong. I guess I saw how she treated other people and that's how I get most of my respect for her. She was always so nice about things and always seemed so helpful. I know I haven't been in this community for long but I do know how important people like Marcia are. Really not someone I wanted to see go. RIP Marcia.

RIP Marcia! Thank you for your service.

So, so sad to hear this awful news. Sincerest condolences to family and friends.

RIP Quero.

"It's pronounced CARE-oh"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom