Roatan, Honduras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cecilia,
Thank you so much for all the information you have shared. I'm sure that when I go to Roatan in Dec. I will have a wonderful time. I now know a little of what to expect and do thanks to you.
Right now though, all my thoughts are turned to the awful tragedy and in justice that has been done to my country. My heart is heavy for the overwhelming loss of life. Please remember our people and our nation in your prayers.
Thank you.
~lildiver (glenda)

Thook, you've posted into an old dead thread. Check the dates of previous posts.

Thook, you've posted into an old dead thread. Check the dates of previous posts.

Yep, That and along with Lucia's post in this thread was one day shy of 13 years ago. Pretty sure even if we had a detailed report from a 13 year old trip it would be pretty meaningless today.

Lucia... did you stay at the Rock? I'm thinking of going...

There are two properties of which I am aware that have the name "the Rock" . One is Dundar Rock in Guanaja, the other is a nickname for CoCoView, Roatan. Others?

Something useful then... BIBR closed in March 2010 :(

A diver and his pet monkey walk into a bar.....

At the lately increased risk of waking the Mods, please tell the rest of that joke. Leave out the part about the gallon pail of coconut oil and it might pass un-noticed. Go for it!

At the lately increased risk of waking the Mods, please tell the rest of that joke. Leave out the part about the gallon pail of coconut oil and it might pass un-noticed. Go for it!

Come on Doc, Without the Coconut oil I would have people calling PETA and everyone else even if it is just a joke, :confused:, I swear it never really happened

Back
Top Bottom