Roll call for Monday 5-30-05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know yet. I'd love to, but I'll just have to see.

Lukiedukie:
I am lost which dock is that middle one? Depending on how fast I get every one up and loaded in the car I am hoping to be there before 10. I will either be in a blue ford Tarus or a blue ford Explorer (If we do not camp out over sunday night)

How fast WHO gets everyone up and loaded in the car? Stomping around, yelling, while I feed them, dress them, and get their daily entertainment packed is not my idea of getting everyone up and loaded in the car...:11ztongue

not sure yet will let ya know soon tho.

I will be there along with 2 other divers. Luke, do we need to bring anything special? I also will try to be there early, look for the maroon POS (Taurus) without hubcaps and the Hawiian shirt.

TxWingnut:
I will be there along with 2 other divers. Luke, do we need to bring anything special? I also will try to be there early, look for the maroon POS (Taurus) without hubcaps and the Hawiian shirt.

I can not think of anything specail but I will be bringing a grill and lots of gas so bring some meat if you want to eat. I will be be bringing a tarp or two to give us some more shelter from any weather that pops up.

My wife and I are in for Monday. As Foo said, we usually try to get a pavilion at the last wooden dock before you get to the plane. If that area is taken, we try to get one at the dock just south of that. We'll be there around 10:00 or so, and we're driving a Blue Expedition. Looking forward to seeing everyone there...

Great about the grill, Lukie, will definately bring something to throw on!

Human, you have an even better reason to dive Monday, if the Griswalds are coming. Be sure and hide the dog.

Frankdr, 10 o'clock seems to the the ETA. If I show up then, you all owe me a wine cooler later. (don't do beer.)

Foo

I'll be there. Of course I'll be doing OW check out dives as usual.

It's been a long time since I entered the water there without a student or two.

Not that it's a bad thing. It's still just as fun, if not more.

Back
Top Bottom