Rumrunner Megadive @ Ginnie !!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafool:
Andy, I have PM'd you my address. The blackmail checks must be postmarked within 4 business days, or I will publish the photos.

By the way... we have in our posession soundbytes of Andy caterwauling with an unusual squeaky background noise which has yet to be identified.

And remember , we got a piece of the Paradise too ... :D

Jeano Beano

More to come!

EEK!!!!
I don't look ANYTHING like that...I'd like to but ... er ... (sigh) :D

Squeeky background noise!
Hmmm....
Maybe , just maybe that stuffed ... (oops)

Hermit Crab got home safe, and a load of Ginnie Springs smelling clothes is already washed!
I have photos too!!! It may be a day or so though before I can post them.. got to wait to see who is really serious about sending either hush money or rum!
Perrone, pleasure diving with ya (Kathy was our third buddy!), and I had a lot of fun at your expense, and you were really good at taking it. The beads were worn just for you! :D
Oh, Pete, you got any flamingo or Blue alligator beads??? :D :D :D

Scuba_Jenny:
and a load of Ginnie Springs smelling clothes is already washed!

Actually, I am going to wear mine to work tomorrow, just to remind me of the weekend. And to get everybody to leave me alone, as an added bonus.

Yep, Jean and I carved ourselves out a little chunk of Paradise this evening as well. Probably my best dive ever there.

I got to meet Spectrum and LuisH at Paradise, and had a long conversation with them about vintage regs while the Bean was busy turning into the Prune.

Scuba_Jenny:
and I had a lot of fun at your expense, and you were really good at taking it.

Life is never easy (for a boy named sue) when you're the "man in black."

Once again, the megadive was an awesome success! Thank you to everyone who helped make it happen.
Now for those who missed the destructio... CAMPING...

The trebuchet terrified the tubers quite well! I loved the placement behind the trees. Here come some tubers drifting slowly downstream. Hmmm,... why are all those people smiling at us like that? What is that thing in the shadows? HOLY ^%$#! They have a catapult! KASHUNK! Suddenly the vision of a colored water balloon projectile descending on them as they are unable to move causes intense panic! A large sploosh in the water beside them brings back fond memories of the old Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disney. Quickly the sound of "Reloading Sir!" or "RELOAD! RELOAD! RELOAD!" makes the next drifters shudder. They have seen the carnage but have not seen the aggressor!
The four man artillery team moves with practiced ease as they reload the war machine to attack the next victi... volunt... unaware college student on a river tube.

Later that night, the sounds of Andy wailing away could be heard.:rofl3:
OOOPS... that was after his "gift."
Buttercup, as she has been named, took her place at Andy's side, tenderly leaning against his chair as he serenaded her.

The Phoenix that was the grass skirt/coconut bra ensemble rose from the ashes to torment the minds of many.

The galaxy dive went decently as done in old style. The light cannon was TOO effective in dispersing the Nitrogen Narcosis Toxins into the aquifer. They were very effective in causing hallucinations for the rest of the night.

Remember, It's not the delusions of Grandeur that get you into trouble, it's the delusions of adequacy!

DEEPSEAWOLF:
Buttercup, as she has been named, took her place at Andy's side, tenderly leaning against his chair as he serenaded her.

:no

her name is Buttercups, dude ... Buttercups

best gift ever!!

MANEATER:
By the way... we have in our posession soundbytes of Andy caterwauling with an unusual squeaky background noise which has yet to be identified.

ah ... that's probably my version of .... a... Niiiiiiine Inch Naaaaails, "Huuuuurt"

scubafool:
Mania, Tao of the Dive got a lot of excellent pictures, and hopefully will be able to post them within the next few days.

I'm waiting impatiently.
BTW Did Tao got one of Andy's sheeps for a refresher course we talked about several pages before?
:D
Mania

So what dates are you looking at for the Fall MegaDive? I want to try to make it to that one!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom