Rumrunner Megadive @ Ginnie !!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JahJahwarrior:
And just because Andy is so excited about my truck, I borrowed one of those "the club" things from my parents. I don't want to surface from my safety stop to have someone yell "hey, some sheeps just drove off with your truck!" Having vultures attack my gear was bad enough.

Whats your air bladder made of? sheep intestines?!?!?

Everything is prepacked and staged, just gotta load up in the AM and gooooood to go. Will see Ken and David about noonish if I get a good tailwind. I'm bringing breakfast stuff since everyone I've seen post about foodstuffs has posted about the main meals. So I'm bringing 18 eggs, if they all survive, a tube o' sausage and some preshredded cheese. I figured those would be the higher demand items for the famous omelets, since shrooms, chives and the like usually seem to be left over.

I'll have two power inverters and an extension chord if anybody needs to inflate anything, you know, matresses, chairs, dates (i.e. sheep).

^they were enjoying the silicone skirt of my mask when I got back from a short walk during SI at Manatee in Feb. I had to buy a new mask, but I think I coul duse the old one if I wanted to clear it alot. They got dirt all over everything else, but luckily didn't seem to want to try to fly off with my regs :)

JahJahwarrior:
^they were enjoying the silicone skirt of my mask when I got back from a short walk during SI at Manatee in Feb. I had to buy a new mask, but I think I coul duse the old one if I wanted to clear it alot. They got dirt all over everything else, but luckily didn't seem to want to try to fly off with my regs :)

Er ... Nevermind...

Da Bean

P.S. 12 HOURS TO GO !!! :D

Firewood, tents, camp chairs, tiki torches, snorkel gear, sleeping bags, lanterns, propane stove, air mattress, axe, tanks, and about 50 other things that I can't remember are all loaded. That is just in MY truck, the dear one will be bringing the food.

I will see most of you tomorrow, and the rest of you the day after.

H2Andy:
sweet!

can't wait to see your truck

(My standard response:)

CAN WE SINK IT for a WRECK DIVE??? :D

Jeano Beano

P.S. You , with the doubles , GET EM FILLED !!!
I IS A WAITIN ... Tomorrows FRIDAY , and theirs KARST in the air... :D

Tao of the Dive:
So I'm bringing... a tube o' sausage...

Oh yeh, this is TAO!
He who makes whales want Enzyte!:rofl3:

DEEPSEAWOLF:
Oh yeh, this is TAO!
He who makes whales want Enzyte!:rofl3:

Not THAT sausage you silly otter.

y'all have a great time! baby's doing good, so we might possibly maybe be there for the octoberfest one! wish i could be there for the campfire if nothing else...

jean, fool, andy, and other cavers - think of my little j karst edwards in the karst!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom