Rumrunner Megadive @ Ginnie !!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, things came up and we didnt make it. Hope you all had fun!

Hey guys.. Great to meet you all. Thank you so much for a wonderful trip and excellent diving. Looking forward to many more to come. It is always cool to meet people who are just as off as I am. :p

Just wanted to say it was good seeing everyone for the little bit of time I was there.

-If you need ointment Andy, I hear Justin or Tao have some for you.
-I have a picture of it Netdoc.
-I argued with a drunk person.
-In the middle of the night, suddenly the snoring stopped. A second later, I heard, loud and clear, the sonic evidence of flatulence occuring in a tent. Moments after that, the snoring resumed. I prefer the snoring.
-If Andy didn't eat the omelets, maybe he was eating the.......nevermind.
-DivingInn, Tao, eh, whomever else....ScubaJenny, Deepseawolf, Gibbon, Netdoc, good to meet those whom I hadn't yet, and to see again those whom I had.
-14 eggs. That's like four quintiplets and some twins.
-I slept on a picnic table, and enjoyed it.
-The galaxy dive wasn't as good as last years, but it wasn't Brew*numbersgohere*'s fault. He tried hard. It was the Cyalume's fault.
-I have pictures of it all. Scubajenny's lapdance. Andy's beard. Up my own grass skirt. And a turtle.

Ok, time to go bring in all of my gear and clean out the truck and perhaps I'll get some sleep sometime.

For the record, i was about to ask who this idiot JahJahwarrior with the stupid avatar was. Then I looked athe calander. Remember Netdoc, I have a picture of it! :wink:

^I have to get them developed. Before I can get to a walgreens, I have to get gas. I don't want to pay $2.69, so I'm looking for a place with $2.59 or even $2.65. I hope to have my rolls developed by tomorrow.

naturewalker36:
ok this realy sucks i never got an email or knew about this dive i am so bummed we have to make another trip

If you don't even check this forum often enough to have noticed the stickied thread (which has been here, what, a month or two?), how can you realistically say "we" have to make another trip? "we" implies a team, a group, a family! Team, group and family implies that you are involved! If you are involved, you woudln't have not seen the info about this trip!!! And, who's responsibility is it to email you? Morever, you don't care enough to capitalize anything, not even yourself, and punctuation appears to be, to you, like light to a vampire. If you won't donate a comma, can we trust you to donate an octo? This is a serious question that must be answered!

All seriouness aside, it was a great trip and "we" will be making another one in the fall, I presume. No one will send you an email, it's up to you to check the board. Last megadive before this one was in October, so I'd say start watching for info around April, maybe May, June or July. Somewhere in there. It'll be a stickied thread at the top of the Conch's forum.

Just watch, I bet NatureWalker is NetDoc in disguise....

I had a great time at the megadive, even though I only got to do one. Thanks to everyone for the hospitality. Thanks to the very pretty ScubaJenny for being my dive buddy (and I am sorry but I don't know the nick for the other sweet woman who was our third dive buddy).

Sorry, I had to bug out so quickly, but I ended up getting home at 12:30 and had to be up the next morning at 8. Ugggh.

:)

Alrighty, vehicles are unpacked, dive gear is put away, light battery is recharging.

Outside of not getting to dive with most of you, this was probably the most enjoyable MegaDive yet. The number of people around on Saturday afternoon was a very pleasant surprise.

Andy, I have PM'd you my address. The blackmail checks must be postmarked within 4 business days, or I will publish the photos.

Thanks to everyone for working together to make it a weekend that I will not soon forget, and that ended all too soon.

Mania, Tao of the Dive got a lot of excellent pictures, and hopefully will be able to post them within the next few days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom