Rumrunner Megadive @ Ginnie !!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
I plan on being there early evening on Friday, with enough time to set up tent, pull out gear, nip some rum, get to bed and do a sunrise dive... :D
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

For those not aware that SUNRISE in California :wink:

Roxanne and I will be bringing for the group dinner
1 pack of hambuger (18 per pack ) and buns
1 big pack of hot dogs (24 per pack ) and buns
Baked Bean /w suasages in them

We plan on getting there around 3:00
Jenny have you asked Pete if he is gonna come to this event ?

divinginn : camping is 20.00 per person

Oh, and I have a huge cooler which will be full of ice which will show up with me on Saturday morning. I don't know how many quarts it holds, but, it's a huge cooler. You could easily fit my youngest brother inside if you kind of broke his legs or something.

JahJahwarrior:
You could easily fit my youngest brother inside if you kind of broke his legs or something.

would you have to cut them or just break them?

H2Andy:
would you have to cut them or just break them?

I think if he just bent them back so his feet touched his butt, I could stuff him in. Good thing the label says not to try, or else we probably would. Curiosity has killed more than just the cat in our house :)

I got the truck this morning! Oh it's nice to be back in a ranger! Washed and waxed it tonight! Tomorrow I hope to get reimbursed for some school purchases by student government so I can afford to put gas in it. And, I'm not camping Friday night, so I can afford gas and airfills........I mean, both car gas and people gas. I've got insurace covered for a few months, but after May, $200 a month. And, I've got a perfect driving record, great grades, got a 100 on my driving test, etc. I can't imagine what I'd be payin gotherwise!

sweet!

can't wait to see your truck

H2Andy:
sweet!

can't wait to see your truck

And just because Andy is so excited about my truck, I borrowed one of those "the club" things from my parents. I don't want to surface from my safety stop to have someone yell "hey, some sheeps just drove off with your truck!" Having vultures attack my gear was bad enough.

my sheep are independent contractors ... i can't control them

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom