Savoy in Sharm?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

draco

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I've booked my trip to Sharm last week. I decided to go due to the fact in december it won't be full of people (I hope). My tour operator suggested the savoy. anyone been there? how's the diving centre? should I go somewhere else?
Thanks, :dazzler1:
Draco

the savoy looked nice... my wife and i just got back a few days ago. we were staying at the hilton waterfalls.

check out http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=75598&page=2&highlight=sharm

who is your tour operator? if you're with tourema, they referred me to Albatros Dive center. They give tourema people 10% off and they were the most reasonable and flexible.

finally, read mania's thread on sharm... very good tips. also, you can find some great maps at goredsea.com all of the dive sites & customizable...

buon vacanze

Savoy is a very nice hotel, so you can take it. But I owuld consider in advance booking trhough some of the diving centres mentioned in SB. I generally don't trust hotel's diving centres - most of them are rather focused on intros than regular divers.
Mania
PS. My basic tips you can find here. There is more in the "Egyptian" threads:
http://www.scubaboard.com/t68804-tips_for_all_going_to_egypt.html

actually, last night I found on the net a 70 $ discount on the 10 dive package by advance booking with the hotel diving centre. So instead of 260 I'll pay 190 $... Although I'm coming from a country where the euro is stronger than the dollar, it's still a very good rate, as far as I've been told.

Back
Top Bottom