Suggestion SB Mobile Style - Upgrade...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
El Orans

El Orans

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Our current Mobile style is not up-to-date with all functionality vBulletin now offers.

Which features in the SB Default style should be implemented in the Mobile Style first?

Hey El, I was having one heck of a time yesterday. The new PM system with the BB notification....it was constantly popping up with old and read PM's.....was there an issue you encountered yesterday late afternoon-early evening?

Some changes have been made to the page navigation.
Hey El, I was having one heck of a time yesterday. The new PM system with the BB notification....it was constantly popping up with old and read PM's.....was there an issue you encountered yesterday late afternoon-early evening?
I was working on the page navigation, PMs were not changed yesterday.

:hm:....OK. I will let you know if it happens again. Sorry for the hijack.

hmm... I got a bunch of Pop-up notifiers for PM's that were already read yesterday also.

about 2 or 3 times.

Wrong thread mike....I made the same mistake but El moved the post to the Mobile thread. :blush:

Wrong thread mike....I made the same mistake but El moved the post to the Mobile thread. :blush:

what the eff is going on in here?!?!?!

I am screwing things up again and then Mike jumps in and say the water is warm and starts screwing things up and then EL started moving our posts to where they should have been in the first place and mine are missing but then are there and Mike's are out of order.....:crazyeye:

Mike and I posted in the wrong spot....end of story

OK so for a serious post.....would it be possible to get a NEXT and PREVIOUS button in the PM Inbox which would eliminate you from having to go from PM to Inbox to new PM to Inbox to PM etc.?

This is asked for both MOBILE and full value SB.

I am screwing things up again and then Mike jumps in and say the water is warm and starts screwing things up and then EL started moving our posts to where they should have been in the first place and mine are missing but then are there and Mike's are out of order.....:crazyeye:

Mike and I posted in the wrong spot....end of story
:whackjobs:
OK so for a serious post.....would it be possible to get a NEXT and PREVIOUS button in the PM Inbox which would eliminate you from having to go from PM to Inbox to new PM to Inbox to PM etc.?

thanks button pushed

That will have to wait until vBulletin implements it.

Back
Top Bottom