Suggestion SB Mobile Style - Upgrade...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
El Orans

El Orans

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Our current Mobile style is not up-to-date with all functionality vBulletin now offers.

Which features in the SB Default style should be implemented in the Mobile Style first?

That will have to wait until vBulletin implements it.

Is there a way of SB suggesting it so that it maybe gets a bit of priority? I am sure if I send them an email it will get LOTS of attention :D

Is there a way of SB suggesting it so that it maybe gets a bit of priority? I am sure if I send them an email it will get LOTS of attention :D
vB has already addressed this question.

vBulletin® - vBulletin 4 FAQs:
What about Private Conversations?

vBulletin 4.0 will not include any changes to the private messaging system, however this system will be reworked in a later release.

:huh:
Posted via Mobile Device

This way if you get off the mobile skin while surfing from a BB you just come here, click the linky and off to mobile skin land you go.

This way if you get off the mobile skin while surfing from a BB you just come here, click the linky and off to mobile skin land you go.

Can this information (the SB mobile skin link) perhaps be ADDED to the very first POST in this thread because when searching on a BB, it is near impossible to find what you are looking for. This way if a user knows of this thread, they know to go to the first post and voila.

Or have the link be at the bottom of the main SB.com page? Or maybe on the usercp page, there are three options there now, default, blue and normal I think.

Accessible not in a drop down box,
Posted via Mobile Device

Man our posts are worthy of THANKS today LB. What's up with that?

We are making positive contirbutions to SB today.
Posted via Mobile Device

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom