SC divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey All!! I'm Jess, lived in Gville till currently, now I'm back and forth between home and Charleston. Dove Jocassee more than I would like to count. Too cold for little ol me!! I used to manager Downunder Dive Center over in Simpsonville, (Greenville County) until I moved down here (in August) and the owner decided to move the shop to NC. Go figure- IDK. Wish I did though!! So, I'm always up for a trip to Jocassee!! Haven't been to the Junk lately, no boat.. I've dove the Hot Hole once, it's different; can't see much.

I'm now working at the International Diving Institute. Commercial diving is DIFFERENT to say the least, no one is real sure of what the think with a girl in the building. Intimidated, not sure. Let's just say my diving can rank up there with some of the best of em!

I've been to Jocasse (of course!) Keowee, MB, FL springs... don't get to get out of the shop much when you're the person running the place..

PM when everyone decides when they want to get together; I'll do my best to come up there and make it!

Hi all, I'm Vance. Live in Beaufort and just now getting back into diving after a 10 year lapse. Haven't really done much diving locally, most was back when I ran boats (still have a 100T license but gave up that life for what passes for a "real" job now) Went to move my sailboat over at Dataw a couple of weeks ago, it wouldn't move with all the growth, one thing leads to another and now I am all manic about diving again. I started out diving in Honduras (lived on Roatan for awhile back in '81) and then spent about a year roaming around the Carib diving Jamaica, Bahamas, Turks-Caicos, etc. Last dive was in '98 at Xanadu/Lucaya where I finally broke down and actually got a PADI card. Looking foward to doing some wreck dives and snagging some bugs around here.

My name is Tom and I currently live in Atlanta. We will be moving to the Ft Mill, Lancaster County area, near Charlotte, in March. I look forward to meeting with and diving with some of you when we get to SC. I will monitor this board and thread.

My oldest boy is a PADI instructor and he lives in Tampa FL, so we are usually looking for places to meet at for a good dive.

Hi all, my name is Shawn and I'm out of North Myrtle Beach. Actually, I live in Washington DC due to my job but my family is all from NMB and I do most of my diving from the beach. I have a friend who does dive charters and I mostly dive with him. I like any type of diving but treasure hunt and artifact are my favorite. Keep me in the loop for any planned dives.

My name is Tom and I currently live in Atlanta. We will be moving to the Ft Mill, Lancaster County area, near Charlotte, in March. I look forward to meeting with and diving with some of you when we get to SC. I will monitor this board and thread.

My oldest boy is a PADI instructor and he lives in Tampa FL, so we are usually looking for places to meet at for a good dive.
Tom, When you get to the area give me a shout. I live close to Fort Mill. We dive in a local quarry on a regular basis. If you need any info about the area, I have been living there for the last 17 years so maybe I can help.

Butch

Hey guys, My name is Travis, 34 living in Greenwood/Abbeville area. I'm a fanatic about diving, just completed my AOW with Nitrox class late this past summer. I've mostly dove Clarks Hill with only 1 salt dive in Destin, Fl. Looking for some people to dive with. As things warm up keep me in mind!

Hey guys, My name is Travis, 34 living in Greenwood/Abbeville area. I'm a fanatic about diving, just completed my AOW with Nitrox class late this past summer. I've mostly dove Clarks Hill with only 1 salt dive in Destin, Fl. Looking for some people to dive with. As things warm up keep me in mind!

A group of us dive clark hill or the Savannah river all year round on saturday mornings usually at 10a and Sunday afternoons. PM if you would like to join us. Water temps are dropping so a 7mm suit with hood and gloves are needed. Temps as of this past weekend were 57 degrees for the river and 60 degrees for the lake.

Hi all, I'm Vance. Live in Beaufort and just now getting back into diving after a 10 year lapse. Haven't really done much diving locally, most was back when I ran boats (still have a 100T license but gave up that life for what passes for a "real" job now) Went to move my sailboat over at Dataw a couple of weeks ago, it wouldn't move with all the growth, one thing leads to another and now I am all manic about diving again. I started out diving in Honduras (lived on Roatan for awhile back in '81) and then spent about a year roaming around the Carib diving Jamaica, Bahamas, Turks-Caicos, etc. Last dive was in '98 at Xanadu/Lucaya where I finally broke down and actually got a PADI card. Looking foward to doing some wreck dives and snagging some bugs around here.

We are always looking for more divers around here. Shoot me a pm with your email if your interested, and I will contact to you before we run out.

-Michael

I'm in the Conway / Myrtle Beach area.

I'm a new open water certified diver, and so far I've only done my open water dives in a coquina pit around Conway. I've been in the pool at the LDS (www.divesouthcarolina.com) every weekend though.

My first ocean dive will be in West Palm Beach a week from Thursday. I can't wait!

im from columbia (cayce area) and am getting certified at the end of the month. som im a newbie :) soo.... hello to all yall!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom