School Project and it's diving related :) - I need your help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

courtneynovits

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone,

I'm currently completing my Masters in Interaction Design, and I was wondering if any divers could help me out by participating in a survey.

The survey is available here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VCQLBRX
Its mainly about your experiences and how you use a logbook.

What I'm aiming to do for my project is design an app that will help researchers track species migration.

The survey won't take very long and your help will be greatly appreciated.

Please view my full Recruitment Letter before participating.
This survey is voluntary and consent is given by completion of the survey. I must advise that you also read the full Consent Agreement.

Thank you,

Courtney

PS For those who would like to follow this project's progress, I've set up a website called Dive Passport. Since I'm just a designer (and not a programmer), I will just be updating the blog from time to time. If all goes well, I'd like to make this project into a reality.

PPS So far I've had more 77 people from DiveBoard complete my survey. Thank you so much for all your help!

Last edited:
Done. A few of the questions which were "one answer only" should probably have allowed multiple selections.

When I travel I take my laptop, smartphone and my tablet. But the option said I had to pick one exclusive of the others.

Done...good luck with your studies.

Done :)

Thank you so much!

@Rhone Man, thank you for that pick up. I'm going to try and change it now. As responses have been coming in, I've realised I had quite a few mistakes and problems in the survey, even though I went over it a lot before posting.

Courtney,

I noticed you multiple request out in different forums; are the surveys all the same or different for each forum?

Oldbear

Hi @Oldbear, sorry they are actually the same, I was trying to get a wide variety of people from different countries for the research.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom