Scuabamau diving accident

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just horrifying. Our family has dove with Opal and her wonderful op many times. What an incredibly fun and wonderfully playful spirit. I'm so very sorry to hear of this. It's just dreadful and I'm just having a hard time processing this news. My thanks to Kevin and all for the updates/info. I am certain that must have been incredibly difficult for you. My prayers and best thoughts for her family and friends.

Just adding more good thoughts and prayers, for those involved, and for their loved ones.

prayers from Mid-Missouri..... jean

My "boss" and I have dove with ScubaMau, specifically Gabi, Monkey, and Opal, many many trips... Its a hard thing to swallow that our very dear friends are hurt so bad. Our last trip was at Carnival, and I got the pleasure of a big hug and kiss from Opal, before dancing in the street... Our thoughts and prayers go out to Mau, Opal, Gabi, and all of the family at ScubaMau...

There is always hope, miracles do happen... We are praying hard for one now... These divers, our friends, need all of the prayers and help that they can get...

Kevin, Thanks for the updates. We all know that its not easy, but it is very appreciated...

First and foremost - I am praying for Opal and a miracle to happen.

I am praying for strength and recovery for Gabi and Heath.

I am praying for strength for my dear friends Kevin, Jennifer and Kathy who I know love Opal very much as well as my local island friends, Linda et al that are close to Opal (as well as all of you here that love her).

I really am at a loss for words and find myself shedding a lot of tears over this. This really is a tragic event that is having a deep impact on the island and our diving community.

Opal and I are not close, but she is my colleague and we have developed a mutual and professional respect for each other over the years. I just ran into her and we chatted for about 20 minutes on Friday - she was smiling and perky as always. I have much respect for her and the business she has built and the loyal clientele she has nurtured.

Godspeed Opal - I really am pulling for you girl! Please hang in there!

Kevin, Jen, Linda, Kathy - stay strong - I am here for you if you need me! Much love to you!

Oh no.. I am so sorry. I pray that God does a miracle. We love you Opal and Scuba Mau.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom