Scuba and surf

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snowdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We are looking to take a vacation this late fall - October/November. My husband and I are avid divers and our son wants a destination for surfing. He wants to go to the Hawaiian Islands... Any suggestions? Either in Hawaii or any other destination that would be good for both..:)

You will be happy with either Oahu or Kauai for surfing/diving. Oahu has great diving and great surf, famous surf too at pipeline! Kauai is great if you want to be with less people in general, away from all things mainland (Carl's Jr, big shopping complexes). Our Captain is a local boy surfs almost daily and does private teaching gigs sometimes when he is available. He often goes out with our divers for fun. He loves to surf, it's his passion. Let me know if you decide to come to Kauai would love to give you more personal suggestions! From what I hear and see on scuba board Scott the duck would be the guy for you if you decide to go to Oahu! Feel free to IM me with any more Q's! No matter which island you chose Hawaii is the right place!

You will be happy with either Oahu or Kauai for surfing/diving. Oahu has great diving and great surf, famous surf too at pipeline! Kauai is great if you want to be with less people in general, away from all things mainland (Carl's Jr, big shopping complexes). Our Captain is a local boy surfs almost daily and does private teaching gigs sometimes when he is available. He often goes out with our divers for fun. He loves to surf, it's his passion. Let me know if you decide to come to Kauai would love to give you more personal suggestions! From what I hear and see on scuba board Scott the duck would be the guy for you if you decide to go to Oahu! Feel free to IM me with any more Q's! No matter which island you chose Hawaii is the right place!

Forget Ohau and go see Gina!:wink:

Hey 3000 psi ment no disrespect on Carl's Jr. I'm a fan of the western bacon cheeseburger. I love Oahu myself personally but after a few days I miss the slowness of Kauai. The next time I come out I am definatley going to rely on both you and scotty for diving advise.

np everyone loves carls !!!! look forward to it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom