Scuba Certification Rip Off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadoguk:
I would not say we are arguing I would call it debating, the lady/gent wants his money back PADI can't get it the law can.
The only reason PADI would be involved is to protect the trade mark they don't get into the working of stores no money there.
Me, I reply to wind up people :11:
:D
It's nice to see that you agree with me in the end.

aquaoren:
:D
It's nice to see that you agree with me in the end.
got to the point of why bother, :10: no we will not agree but thats why this tread is still going if I keep it going by the end of tonight I will be at 100 posts before I leave for a while. :eyebrow:

Uncle Pug:
For the record whining (with one n) is the present participle of whine.

Whinning would need the addition of a y as in whinnying and is the sound that a horse makes.

hmmm....

LOL Articulated only as pug could do :eek:)

DandyDon:
Based on your story only, which I presume is a fair telling, your being much too patient. Call the police ASAP. He took your money, did not deliver promised goods and serices, and that's what we call theft in Texas. Bet they do there, too.

You should not have to hire a lawyer. The police should help for free. If your local officials lean on him, maybe he'll focus on your solution faster.

I'm diving your area the first of Sept. Hope I don't beat you to it.

As Dandy Don said:"He took your money, did not deliver promised goods and serices, and that's what we call theft in Texas. Bet they do there, too."

No matter HOW you say it or explain it, its clearly defined as FRAUD!! Monies were taken for a service that was not performed.

Solution seems simple.......too simple......almost like a piece of the story is missing.

scubadoguk:
no we will not agree but thats why this tread is still going if I keep it going by the end of tonight I will be at 100 posts before I leave for a while. :eyebrow:
Wow, it's like debating with a brick wall.
Since you already know that we will not agree, I just don't see any sense in chewing the old stuff again and again........ :wink:
I'll make it easy for you: You are right, you always were. Padi is the greatest almighty organisation that will go through hell for you. Whatever makes you happy :10:
Good luck with your post count :eyebrow:

aquaoren:
Good luck with your post count :eyebrow:

Wanta' get your post count up? Visit Intros twice a day and say "Hi there" to each new member. Type it once, copy & paste thereafter... :D

DandyDon:
Wanta' get your post count up? Visit Intros twice a day and say "Hi there" to each new member. Type it once, copy & paste thereafter... :D
Good suggestion, I hope scubadoguk reads it :wink:

aquaoren:
Keep it up you will hurt my feelings :11:

DandyDon:

aquaoren:

Don better hope not...he could end up out of a job :wink:

Back
Top Bottom